Nuffnang

bismillah Pictures, Images and Photos

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

HOW ISLAM CHANGE MY LIFE?

“Islam is life, life is Islam”. This sentence melt my frozen heart that nearly 10 years can’t even accept any religion that goes into my life. After my frozen heart melted, I started to search the meaning of this sentence. From the information, I found out that Islam is not a ritually religion but Islam is the one and only religion that bring and lead human being to the true way of life. This religion include all the matters and methods of life from the smallest till the largest matters. Allah SWT decree in Surah Ali-Imran 3 sentence 19 :

Intention : “The religion before Allah is Islam (submission to His Will)”.

In the year of 2006, 20th October, Friday as Islamic calendar 27 Ramadhan 1427H at 2 o’clock in the morning, this day was the most historical day in my life. This was my turning point of life or my reborn because my status as a free thinker for almost 11 years had been change to a Muslim. This day was the great gift from Allah SWT because He enable me to utter the kalimah syahadah :

"أَشْهَدُ أَن لاََّ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ الله وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا رَّسُوْلُ اللهِ"

These kalimah intention are :“I bear witness there no God but ALLAH and I bear witness that Muhammad is His Messenger”. The kalimah syahadah is the first and the earliest lesson I had learn when I am a Muslim. It also the first commandment in “Commandment Of Islam”.
The first day I converted is also the day I perform my first day fasting. Coincidently, the day I convert is the month of Ramadhan 1427H which every Muslims are compulsory to perform their fasting for 29 or 30 days as stated in the third from 5 “Commandment Of Islam”. That was the first time I performed my fasting, although it just 4 days before the month of Syawal 1427H reach, the day Muslims celebrate “Hari Raya Aldilfitri”. Then, I realized about the feeling of the poor’s who is have not enough food for their daily life. Fasting also train me to control my emotions as well as bad desire. This is the wisdom of fasting. Other than that it also lead to the Muslim life, which is to be one step up sincere to Allah. As Allah decree in Surah Al-Baqarah 2 : 183.

The intention are : “O ye who believe! Fasting is prescribed to those before you, that ye my (learn) self-restraint”.

In the other hand, medical research also certify that fasting is good for health. Human body is just like a machine. It keep on working to process food that we eat without rest. One day it will be jammed. So fasting for Muslims once in a year help the body to freshen up and neutralize the toxic in the human body.

The earliest time for me to wake up during my rest day before I become a Muslim was at 12 in the afternoon. Nowadays, I’m able to wake up before dawn everyday to get myself ready to perform the solat Subuh. Sometimes I only have 5 hours to sleep but I still feel fresh and not tired for my daily life. By wake up early in the morning, I have more time to prepare myself for my routine. As a Muslim it is compulsory to perform 5 times a day solat which are Subuh, Zohor, Asar, Maghrib and Isyak. Five times solat are similar the pillars for a Muslim, to hold strong to the religion which is Islam. Other than that, solat let my soul feel calm, make my life become more meaningful and also build up my self confidence. Allah decree in Surah Al-Ankabut 29 : 45

The intention are : “Recite what is sent of the Book by inspiration to thee, and establish regular Prayer: for Prayer restrains from shameful and evil deeds; and remembrance of Allah is the greatest (thing in life) without doubt. And Allah knows the (deeds) that ye do”. Instead of that my life become arrange able and discipline. I realize that time is important in our life. Allah commandment in Surah Al-Asr 103 : 1-3.

The intention : “1. By the time, 2. Verily Man is in loss, 3. Except such as have Faith and do righteous deeds, and (join together) in the mutual enjoining of Truth, and Patience and Constancy”. This sentence make me aware and awake that I should chase the time and not let it cross over me.

In Surah An-Nisaa 4 : 29 Allah commandment as :

The intention of this sentence are : “……nor kill (or destroy) yourselves: for verily Allah hath been to you Most Merciful”. Also in Surah Al-Baqarah 2 : 195 Allah decree :

The intention : “…..and make not your own hands contribute to (your) destruction……”. Both of these sentence remind me all the time the important of our live on this earth as a creature called human. In the year of 2000, I put myself into death, what I mean is I commit suicide. The reason I done this insane thing was because I felt myself useless, hopeless. I have so many working pressure, relationship problem and other matters. All these negative causes happened because of I have no religion to fid into my life as well as my egoism. At the end I feel emptiness in my soul although I earn great figure of salary every single month. I can bought anything I like, eat anything I prefer and travel everywhere I wish to go. But, money can’t cure my emptiness inside my soul. Praise to God (Allah), He save me, He light up my life, He put me into Islam. Now, as a Muslim, I start to understand the meaning of “Islam is life, life is Islam”. We are the greatest creation of Allah, the most perfect creation by Him, are great and meaningful. As in Surah At-Tin 95 : 4 :

Intention of this sentence : “We have indeed created man in the best of moulds”.

Islam make my life change, I longer feel emptiness for my life. Nowadays, my daily life fill in with Islam life routine, my time no longer been waste to get into day-dream. Islam is a religion from Allah SWT let me realize that our body and soul are God greatest gift, I must fully use of it as well as take good care our body and soul by fill in Allah greatest religion (Islam) into our life. As Allah promise in Surah Al-Qashash 28 : 84 :

The intention are : “If any does good, the reward to him is better than his deed; but if any does evil, the doers of evil are only punished (to the extent) of their deeds”.

Our Lord (Ya Allah)! Give us good in this world and good in the Hereafter. And save us from the torment of Fire!

Finally, I hope the rest of my family members will be convert to Islam especially my father, mother and brother. May my prays to Allah will be fulfill. Besides, I also hope that more peoples will be chosen by Allah to live in Islam life happy ever after in world and eternity life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memori Konvo ILDAS 3/2010

Memori Konvo ILDAS 3/2010
Wah Ramainya......Pelajar Baru 7 je, carilah dimana saya.......